Product Development Administrator
Department: Product Development Department
Reports to: Director of Product Development
Job Type: Full-Time
As a family-owned company, PALECEK values integrity, loyalty and strong partnerships. We are driven to improve, innovate and inspire. We bring our personal best to every aspect of our business, from our design and craft to our internal teamwork and customer service. We are passionate about creativity and believe beautiful spaces enhance the quality of life.
Would you like to be a part of a rapidly growing, dynamic company with opportunity for professional growth? We are seeking a performance, process, and solution driven professional to be responsible for hospitality product development projects. This individual will collaborate cross-functionally with other departments and overseas factories to deliver products that exceed expectations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handle requests for custom products from concept to delivery.
- Communicate and follow up costs, drawings, swatches and samples with overseas factories.
- Verify and ensure product specification sheets are complete and accurate.
- Check-in and document samples including measuring and photography.
- Create items in the AS400.
- Maintain sample requisition log sheet.
- Create spec sheets and in-house sample production requests.
- Maintain finish control samples and sample requisition files with supporting documents including photos,
product spec sheets and production requests.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or 2+ years professional work experience required.
- Highly motivated individual with a strong work ethic.
- Exceptional inter-personal and communication skills, intelligent, a team player.
- A creative thinker who also has strong organizational skills.
- Attention to detail and excellent follow up skills a must.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks in a deadline driven environment.
- Strong computer skills: PC for Windows, Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to use Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop a plus.
- Knowledge of AutoCad a plus.
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flex Spending Account (FSA)
- Company Paid Holidays
- Profit Sharing
TO APPLY: send Resume and Cover Letter along with salary expectations to HR@palecek.com .