Customer Service Manager
Department: Customer Service
Reports to: Director Sales Operations
FLSA Status: Exempt
Would you like to be a part of a rapidly growing, dynamic company with opportunity for professional growth? We are seeking a performance, process, and solution driven professional to be responsible for hospitality product development. This individual will collaborate cross-functionally with other departments and overseas factories to deliver products that exceed expectations.
As a family-owned company, PALECEK values integrity, loyalty and strong partnerships. We are driven to improve, innovate and inspire. We bring our personal best to every aspect of our business, from our design and craft to our internal teamwork and customer service. We are passionate about creativity and believe beautiful spaces enhance the quality of life.
Palecek, a leading furniture manufacturer is looking for Customer Service Manager in an office environment. Position requires an experienced – hands on – Customer Service Manager capable of training, inspiring, and developing a team of customer service representatives in a corporate office setting. The successful candidate will provide superior customer service to our customers and outside sales representatives as well as leadership to the entire customer service team. This position requires 5 plus years of supervisory history and a proven track record of exceeding goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead, Inspire and manage customer service staff to achieve exceptional results.
- Create & implement programs to improve Customer Service dept, & overall Customer Experience.
- Hands on training in customer service, handling customer calls, order management, problem solving and returns. Detail oriented and team player.
- Proven history of identifying and implementing Best Practices across a broad range of skills pertinent to customer service & order processing &
- Develop standardized training programs & procedures resulting in effective consistent customer service & building sales.
- Work directly with operations, shipping and sales to ensure timely resolution of customer issues and delivery of substitution product, as necessary.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree and minimum 5 years in Customer Service management of a team.
- Superior computer skills including Microsoft Office is a must.
- Key Account Sales, experience in a home furnishing industry and/or manufacturing environment, and proficiency in AS400 a plus.