Forklift – Picker Driver
Job Tittle: Warehouse Forklift / Picker Driver
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Description Summary: Responsible for the expedient and accurate handling of merchandise around warehouse facility The Forklift / Picker Operator is responsible for operating a forklift to move, locate, relocate, stack, and count merchandise. The Operator is accountable for the safe and efficient operation of the vehicle.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Receiving/Put-Away: Unload inbound shipments safely and move product to storage locations. Efficiently stack and store the merchandise in the appropriate areas
Quality: Ensure inbound and outbound shipments are accurate and free of damage. Report quality variances.
Order Picking: Pull and prepare product for shipment, ensuring that the exact number and type of product is loaded and shipped. Perform picking duties in an efficient manner that meets customer service standards.
LoadingEfficiently move product from staging and/or storage areas into rail cars or trailers.
Equipment: Load, unload, move, stack, and stage product and materials using a forklift, clamp truck, or other power equipment. Use radio frequency equipment for picking, receiving, putaway, and load functions, as required. Maintain the facility’s equipment and materials in a neat, clean, and orderly fashion on a daily basis, inspect and perform minor maintenance on the forklift or other equipment.
Inventory: Keep appropriate records and reports to guarantee that tight inventory control and security are maintained. Assist in physical inventories. Ensure proper stock rotation.
Operate all equipment in a safe and efficient manner following prescribed work methods.
- • Communication skills sufficient to communicate with co-workers; to understand and provide directions; to respond to management inquiries
- • Basic knowledge of simple math concepts.
- • Standing, bending, stooping, squatting, kneeling, reaching, and pushing and pulling using hands and/or arms on a repetitive basis.
- • Ability to work well with others.
- • 1-2 years minimum for forklift experience.
- • Valid current forklift certification a plus.
- • Applicant must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
Email previous experiences and kind of tools and machinery used and contact number and best time to call. email@example.com or fax resume to (510) 233-0029 or you may mail your resume to:
Attn: Human Resources
601 Parr Boulevard
Richmond, CA 94801