Hospitality Project Coordinator
Reports to: Hospitality Sales Manager
Job Type: Full-Time
Would you like to be a part of a rapidly growing, dynamic company with opportunity for professional growth? We are seeking a performance, process, and solution driven professional to be responsible for hospitality product development. This individual will collaborate cross-functionally with other departments and overseas factories to deliver products that exceed expectations.
As a family-owned company, PALECEK values integrity, loyalty and strong partnerships. We are driven to improve, innovate and inspire. We bring our personal best to every aspect of our business, from our design and craft to our internal teamwork and customer service. We are passionate about creativity and believe beautiful spaces enhance the quality of life.
Responsible for keeping projects organized and running smoothly. The handling hospitality product development projects including quotation, drawings, swatches, sample coordination, documentation and customer service.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Supports in daily activities relating to contract account interaction, order processing, inventory allocation and management, telephone communications, and
- Handle requests for custom products.
- Follow up and track costs, drawings, swatches and samples internally.
- Verify and ensure product specification sheets are complete and accurate.
- Check-in and document samples.
- Provide and maintain costs, drawings, photos, swatches and samples.
- Maintain sample requisition log sheet.
- Create production requests and spec sheets for in-house production.
- Maintain approved color swatches ensuring vendor and overseas QC have signed copies.
- Maintain the open quote log to include periodic follow up with our customers.
- All other duties as assigned.
- 1 to 3 years experience as a project coordinator or similar role.
- Highly motivated individual with a strong work ethic.
- Attention to detail and excellent follow up skills a must.
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills both written and verbal.
- Strong computer skills: PC for Windows, Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks.
- Operates in a professional office environment.
- Moderate noise (i.e. business office with computers, phone, and printers, light traffic).
- Ability to work in a confined area
- Ability to sit at a desk for an extended period of time.
- Frequent work in a functioning warehouse environment.
- Regularly required to, stand, sit; talk, hear, and use hands and fingers to operate a computer and telephone keyboard.
- Close vision requirements due to computer work
- Light to moderate lifting
- Regular, predictable attendance is required; including hours as business demands dictate.