Laguna Niguel Showroom Sales Associate
Palecek Showroom Sales Associate Job Description
The showroom sales associate is responsible for supporting all day-to-day operations of the showroom, including Sales, Marketing, Customer Service and Merchandising assistance. As a self-starter, you are expected to seek business opportunities and initiatives to improve sales. You must provide outstanding customer service, achieve sales goals, assist with production of monthly sales reports, support and assist with special showroom events, and assist in trade shows when needed. You will need to demonstrate a high degree of professionalism and be self-motivating.
- Achieve high levels of sales performance and results.
- Assist customers in the selection, purchase and delivery of merchandise.
- Generate new accounts, maintain relationships with current accounts, and support current clientele database.
- Merchandise product and showroom following corporate guidelines.
- Coordinate the receiving of Inventory.
- Assist in shipping new samples and manage local showroom inventory.
- Manage and assist trade show set up when required.
- Assist in planning, coordinating, and hosting special events in showroom.
- Comply with of all company policies, procedures, and standards.
- Some travel might be required.
Skills and Competencies
- To the Trade and Wholesale industry knowledge.
- Outstanding customer service and exceptional follow up.
- Proactive with the ability to prioritize tasks and problem solve.
- Furniture industry and design knowledge.
- Merchandising capabilities.
- Order processing and basic skills
- Word and Excel proficient
- Manage time wisely, work independently, and be a self-motivating proactive worker
- Communicate clearly in a concise, understandable manner, and listen attentively to others
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
Our ideal candidate is self-motivated with a desire to succeed. We care about our employees. We have a supportive environment that values trust and respect. We offer competitive wages and benefit packages.
California Regional Showroom Manager