Order Entry/Data Processing
Reports to: Director of Sales Operations
Job Type: Full-Time
As a family-owned company, PALECEK values integrity, loyalty and strong partnerships. We are driven to improve, innovate and inspire. We bring our personal best to every aspect of our business, from our design and craft, to our internal teamwork and customer service. We are passionate about creativity and believe beautiful spaces enhance the quality of life.
Responsible for data entry which includes orders, account information, territory set up, commissions etc. Works closely with Customer Service, Credit, Sales Dept and Warehouse Production.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- • Requires heavy data entry and filing
- • Review orders for accuracy and missing information
- • Creation of reports to review Orders
- • Provide assistance to Customer Service Representatives
- • Set up new account and territories
- • Process Electronic orders
- • Process & Invoice Swatch orders
- • Must be proactive, extremely detail-oriented, maintain a high level of quality & quantity while focusing on customer satisfaction. Must also be able to work under stressful situations and still maintain a pleasant and professional attitude. Must have good oral and written communication skills.
- • Assist with Mailroom and Front Desk/ Receptionist as needed
- • Must be extremely detail oriented
- • Able to type 60 words per minute and ten key by touch.
- • Minimum one year data entry experience or equivalent
- • Proficient in Microsoft Office
- • AS400 experience a plus
Salary depends on experience, excellent medical/dental/401k/Profit Sharing Benefits. Please email resume to email@example.com