Department: Product Development
Reports to: Product Development Manager
Job Type: Full Time
As a family-owned company, PALECEK values integrity, loyalty and strong partnerships. We are driven to improve, innovate, and inspire. We bring our personal best to every aspect of our business, from our design and craft to our internal teamwork and customer service. We are passionate about creativity and believe that beautiful spaces enhance the quality of life.
Palecek, a leading Accessory, Lighting and Furniture manufacturing company, is looking to fill the position of Product Coordinator, within the Product Development department. This individual will be primarily responsible for creating and maintaining items within our in-house data base. The candidate will finalize item specification sheets and coordinate them directly with the overseas office and/or suppliers. You will also process and maintain the master swatch library, assist with documenting dimensions of product, communicate product changes, generate reports and other admin duties as requested. This position will be the main contact for inline product inquiries.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- • Set up new item numbers, update and maintain all related details pertaining to the product in our database.
- • Manage communication on product changes to cross-functional departments (as needed).
- • Draft and finalize initial spec sheets for new introductions, revise, update, and maintain finalized spec sheets for all inline items.
- • Coordinate spec sheets (finalized and revised) with overseas office and vendors.
- • Coordinate and process QC/PD Swatches between inner office departments, overseas office, and vendors.
- • Maintain the PD master swatch bins.
- • Assist in documenting product, for new samples and inline items, (including but not limited to measuring, photography, data entry, etc.).
- • Manage customer service inquiries on product.
- • Assist with product development projects. Proofing data, sourcing product components, transfers of product, running reports and assist with key deadlines.
- • Admin duties (including but not limited to air shipments, copying, filing, scanning, faxing, etc.).
- • Additional requests or duties within the PD department as assigned.
- • Must be detail-oriented, organized, and able to work with a high degree of accuracy as well as have a high standard for your quality of work.
- • Ability to work independently with minimum supervision as well as within a group setting (sometimes in a fast-paced environment).
- • Be able to multitask and handle different priority projects and tasks at the same time.
- • Must have excellent communication skills, ensuring all details are finalized and confirmed.
- • Experience in Microsoft Office (Advanced EXCEL skills are required)
- • Experience in Photoshop, AS400 System and the Grove Site (PLM system) a plus.
- • Experience in natural materials, specifically related to furniture lighting, and home accessories a plus.
- • Design background and industry experience a plus.
- • Enjoy working with different cultures and international markets.
Salary depends on experience. Medical/dental/401k/Profit Sharing Benefits. Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org