Reports to: QA Senior Supervisor
Job Type: Full-Time
As a family-owned company, PALECEK values integrity, loyalty and strong partnerships. We are driven to improve, innovate and inspire. We bring our personal best to every aspect of our business, from our design and craft, to our internal teamwork and customer service. We are passionate about creativity and believe beautiful spaces enhance the quality of life.
Responsible for conducting efficient and effective on-site inspections of product and consequently reporting discrepancies to initiate corrective action.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities: :
- • Conducts Quality inspection check points and check lists
- • Communicates with supervisor to maintain smooth scheduling of QA/QC activities
- • Generates reports of production problems, solutions and any improvements and submit to immediate supervisor for review
- • Strong communication skills
- • Woodworking or furniture experience is preferred
- • Has extensive knowledge of qualities and characteristics of raw materials used in furniture production is a plus
- • Strong work ethic
- • Uses experience and judgement to identify solutions to problems.
- • Professional conduct within and outside office while conducting company business
- • Computer proficiency using spreadsheets and word documents
- • Bilingual (Spanish) a plus
Salary depends on experience. medical/dental/401k/Profit Sharing Benefits. Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org