Department: Swatch Coordinator – Mailroom Clerk
Reports to: Director of Sales Operations
As a family-owned company, PALECEK values integrity, loyalty a nd strong partnerships. We are driven to improve, innovate, and inspire. We bring our personal best to every aspect of our business, from our design and craft to our internal teamwork and customer service. We are passionate about creativity and believe that beautiful spaces enhance the quality of life.
Job Description Summary:
Leading Home Furnishings manufacturer looking for Swatch Coordinator – Mailroom person that can work in a focused, and fast paced environment with a customer centric focus, offering the best service to our customers & sales force.
Our company works with a variety of customers from Designers both in Residential and Hospitality markets, mass & independent retail stores.
Must be proactive, detail-oriented and maintain a high level of quality while focusing on customer service satisfaction.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain Furniture Swatch Library, Fabrics, wood, wicker, etc – keep inventory up to date
- Maintain sales materials and send out as needed
- Mail out swatches in timely manner, provide follow-up to customers and reps
- Update inventory in AS400 system
- Prep swatches as needed
- Process incoming & Outgoing Mail. Review for best options for mailing, price & packaging.
- Maintain postage meter, process reports, keep supplies in stock
- Work closely with Customer Service and Order Entry to ensure timely response to customer requests.
- Maintain PALECEK standards
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Detail oriented and takes ownership
Highly self-motivated, works independently and team player
Ability to prioritize time sensitive requests
Ability to multi task and stay calm under pressure
Experience with consumer products and retail customers preferred
Requires a high school diploma or equivalent
3+ years’ experience in the business environment
Good PC skills – Microsoft Office including Excel.
Ability to manage multiple projects.
Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
Performs a variety of complicated tasks.
Salary DOE, excellent medical/dental/401k/ Profit Sharing Benefits. EEO
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org