Finishing Floor Supervisor
Job Title: Finishing Floor Supervisor
Full Time – Non Exempt
Job Description Summary:
The Finishing Floor Manager / Coordinator will assist in managing the flow in all phases of finishing products which include appropriate finish, sanding, and staining ensuring components are completed in a timely manner, with specific attention to quality, productivity requirements, and safety.
• Manage production and work schedules
• Monitor work flow to ensure all jobs progress through finishing (sanding, spraying, QC, closing orders) are completed in a timely manner.
• Oversee finishing operation, maintaining consistent appearance from batch to batch
• Manage product on floor needed to meet production schedules
• Promote a “team building” approach and be an integral part of the team
• Receive custom orders from production manager and follow directions to produce specific finishes.
• Oversee maintenance of finish equipment for application including but not limited to pneumatic spray guns, and airless pumps
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Applicant must have at least 5 years’ experience as finisher (stains, sealants, paints) with the proven ability to interpret material specifications and design/engineering concepts to ensure finished product meets the project requirements.
• Problem solving skills and high attention to detail are required.
• Prior management experience
• Bilingual preferred (English/Spanish)
• Detail oriented, highly organized, and committed to superior quality
• Proactive individual that takes responsibility for their areas of responsibility and the continuous improvement of the operation
• Able to work in a team environment where honest communication, a positive attitude, engagement, and improvement of the operation
• Understands, implements, and interprets KPI’s to measure success
Full time position
Paid holidays begin after 30 days
Excellent compensation package for the qualified candidate
Email previous experiences and kind of tools and machinery used and contact number and best time to call. Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax resume to (510) 233-0029 or you may mail your resume to:
Attn: Human Resources
601 Parr Boulevard
Richmond, CA 94801