Vice President of Human Resources
Department: Human Resources
Reports To: Chief Executive Officer
FLSA Status: Exempt
The Vice President of Human Resources will lead all human resources operations, talent acquisition, organizational development, and culture. The position requires an experienced, hands on leader who thrives in a manufacturing environment. The role requires strategic thinking, operations excellence in human resources, and ability to create positive culture shifts through process improvements, systems, listening, education, measurement and feedback.
- Translate the strategic and tactical business plans into HR strategic and operational plans and implement and manage them to achieve designated goals and objectives.
- Build the HR infrastructure needed to support the company’s growth and business strategies.
- Lead a proactive HR team to support the business leasers in achieving their goals and talent strategies.
- Provide the appropriate day to day tactical support to help the business and support staff leader run their respective areas effectively.
- Coach supervisors/managers to support their growth as effective leaders and become great coaches for their employees.
- Design and implement performance management, leadership and employee development, pipeline recruiting and succession planning company wide.
- Leverage data and analytics to drive people practices and bring valuable insights to the business.
- Develop Talent Acquisitions strategies that attract the best and the brightest people.
- Direct administrative and operational processes including payroll, benefits, leaves, worker’s compensation, safety committee, employee orientations, trainings, etc. Ensure compliance with all federal, state and local requirements.
- Lead the development and execution of a comprehensive, competitive total reward strategy that enables the company to deliver the business objectives and attract, hire, develop, reward and retain top talent.
- Provide best practice knowledge and solid data to assist and advice in data-driven decision making.
- Serve as an expert senior counselor and coach executive leadership.
Qualification / Knowledge / Skills:
- Requires Masters, SPHR, SHRM-SCP or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrated success in driving change and shaping an organization’s structure.
- Excellent analytical, facilitation, and communication skills to all levels of the organization.
- High emotional intelligence and ability to create synergies.
- Create, collaborative, result-oriented person who is adept at balancing multiple priorities with excellent execution.
- Strong understanding of the functional and technical components of HR including strategic planning, organizational and leadership development, talent management, recruiting, compensation, payroll, benefits, leaves, HRIS, employee relations, and training and development.
- Proven record of leading authentically, building trusting relationships and creating highly engaged teams.
- Proven success serving as an expert senior counselor and coach to executive management in a results-oriented organization.
- Unquestioned integrity and ethics combined with the professional credibility and accountability to command respect and engender confidence to all levels of an organization.
- Bilingual in Spanish a plus.
Resumes can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org