Warehouse Associate – Receiving Department
Job Title: Warehouse Associate – Receiving Department
Job Type: Non Exempt
We are seeking a conscientious, detail-oriented Warehouse Associate to join Palecek as a for full-time at Richmond Warehouse.
The Warehouse Associate – Receiving Dept is to receive the products and packages from different vendors and distribute them internally.
• Receive, unload, register and distributing packages and letters within the company
• Check, verify and scan packing list
• Organize stocks and maintain inventory of stockroom through cleaning and cataloging items on a regular basis
• Place merchandise in the warehouse by packaging, lifting items as necessary
• Keep files of goods received by preparing regular receiving reports for manager
• Answer and reply to e-mail request in Inbox.
• Inspect products for defects and damages
• Examine ingoing shipments
• Assist in maintaining an organized warehouse space
• Abide by all company safety and hygiene regulations
• Move packages using a forklift, picker, or cart
• Basic computer skills in MS Office (Word and Excel)
• Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Able to speak and write English at a high level (understanding complex directions – precision is critical)
• Experience in a warehouse, desired; experience with receiving processing and documentation, is preferable
• High school diploma or GED required
• Ability to identify product by size, type, style, color, or product code – eagle eyes
• Basic math skills and reasoning skills
• Ability to understand and execute instructions – super conscientious
• General understanding of the warehouse and footprints
• Teamwork oriented – willing to help in anyway
• Values and exhibits ethical conduct
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Excellent organization and administrative skills
• Forklift certification is required upon commencement of work.
The hours of work are Monday through Friday, 6:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
• Full time position
• Health and Dental Benefits
• Paid holidays begin after 30 days
• Vacation accrual begins after 30 days
• Excellent compensation package for the qualified candidate
Email previous experiences and kind of tools and machinery used and contact number and best time to call. email@example.com or fax resume to (510) 233-0029 or you may mail your resume to:
Attn: Human Resources
601 Parr Boulevard
Richmond, CA 94801