Warehouse Inventory Clerk
Responsible for the expedient and accurate handling of merchandise around warehouse facility. General warehouse duties occur within the assigned area of warehouse operations, but position supports all areas of the warehouse as needed.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Communication skills sufficient to communicate with co-workers; to understand and provide directions; to respond to management inquiries
- Basic knowledge of simple math concepts.
- Standing, bending, stooping, squatting, kneeling, reaching, and pushing and pulling using hands and/or arms on a repetitive basis
- Work with wireless equipment
- Ability to write basic information
- Ability to drive a forklift or a picker
- Ability to work well with others
- Applicant must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
Email previous experiences and kind of tools and machinery used and contact number and best time to call. email@example.com or fax resume to (510) 236-9479 or you may mail your resume to:
Attn: Human Resource
601 Parr Boulevard
Richmond, CA 94801