Customer Service Representative
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Department: Customer Service
Reports to: Director of Sales Operations
Job Type: Full Time
As a family-owned company, PALECEK values integrity, loyalty a nd strong partnerships. We are driven to improve, innovate, and inspire. We bring our personal best to every aspect of our business, from our design and craft to our internal teamwork and customer service. We are passionate about creativity and believe that beautiful spaces enhance the quality of life.
Leading Home Furnishings manufacturer looking for a Customer Service professional that can work in a focused, and fast paced environment with a customer centric focus, offering the best service to our customers & sales force.
Our company works with a variety of customers from Designers both in Residential and Hospitality markets, mass & independent retail stores.
Must be proactive, detail-oriented and maintain a high level of quality while focusing on customer service satisfaction.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Contribute to the goals of the department and follow established procedures by providing excellent service to customers and sales force.
- Accurately process & manage orders for all customers.
- Polite and timely response to a heavy volume of customer phone calls, voicemails and e-mails.
- Complete customer care & follow through to resolve outstanding issues
- Resolution of complaints to customer satisfaction.
- Work closely with other departments to efficiently resolve outstanding matters.
- Communicates effectively with customers regarding their orders, which may involve time sensitive situations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented and takes ownership
- Strong business, analytical and problem solving skills
- Highly self-motivated, works independently and team player
- Ability to multi task and stay calm under pressure
- Experience with consumer products and retail customers preferred
- Requires a high school diploma or equivalent and at least 5 years experience in the customer service department
- PC skills – Microsoft Office including Excel.
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
Operates in a professional office environment.
Moderate noise (i.e. business office with computers, phone, and printers, light traffic).
Ability to work in a confined area.
Ability to sit at a desk for an extended period of time.
Frequent work in a functioning warehouse environment.
Regularly required to, stand, sit; talk, hear, and use hands and fingers to operate a computer and telephone keyboard.
Close vision requirements due to computer work
Light to moderate lifting
Regular, predictable attendance is required; including hours as business demands dictate.
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org