Forty years ago, PALECEK began designing distinctive handcrafted rattan and wicker accessories with one goal in mind—to create unique, functional works of art from natural fibers. As we traveled the world, developing a network of master artisans, we drew inspiration from the craftsmen we met and their use of quickly renewable resources. This created a desire to apply a mix of natural fibers and weaving techniques into a full line of elegant furniture, accessories, wall decor, and lighting.
Our extensive line of award-winning, handcrafted, and eco-conscious designs is conceived in our San Francisco bay area headquarters. Here we keep inventory, manufacture, finish, and upholster most of the PALECEK line. Our commitment to keep inventory and customization capabilities in the United States allows us to be a dependable, prompt, and adaptable design resource.
- Experience and Credibility
- Award-Winning Designs
- Domestic Customization Capabilities
- Commitment to the Use of Fast Growing Renewable Materials
- Eco-Friendly Production Practices
- 215,000 Square Foot Warehouse in Northern California
- Thousands of Items in Stock and Ready for Immediate Shipment