Customer Service Representative
Department: Customer Service
Repots To: Customer Service Manager
Job Type: Full-Time
As a family-owned company, PALECEK values integrity, loyalty, and strong partnerships. We are driven to improve, innovate and inspire. We bring our personal best to every aspect of our business, from our design and craft to our internal teamwork and customer service. We are passionate about creativity and believe beautiful spaces enhance the quality of life.
Customer service representative supports customers by providing helpful information, answering questions, and responding to complaints all while delivering exceptional customer service with each interaction.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner.
- Identify customer needs, clarify information, and research every issue.
- Provide appropriate solutions and alternatives to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile.
- Review sales order to ensure all information is accurate and up to date.
- Proactively provide lead times and order status to customers.
- Take ownership of all aspects within assigned territory.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies.
Qualifications & Experience:
- 3+ years’ experience with customer facing customer service.
- Exceptional customer service with verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong phone handling skills and active listener.
- Extremely detailed oriented and organized.
- Remain flexible with ability to multi-task in fast-paced environment.
- Thrive in providing the best customer service possible.
- AS400 experience, a plus
Salary depends on experience. Medical/Dental/401k/ Profit Sharing Benefits.
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax (510) 233-0029