Customer Service Supervisor
Department: Customer Service
Repots To: Director of Customer Experience
Job Type: Full-Time
As a family-owned company, PALECEK values integrity, loyalty, and strong partnerships. We are driven to improve, innovate and inspire. We bring our personal best to every aspect of our business, from our design and craft to our internal teamwork and customer service. We are passionate about creativity and believe beautiful spaces enhance the quality of life.
The Customer Service Supervisor is a key role player in our mission to elevate our customer experience. This position requires an engaged and motivating leader who will lead the way in establishing team objectives with a constant focus on how to best serve our customers. The ideal candidate is passionate about providing excellent customer service and thrives on exceeding every customer expectation. The Customer Service Supervisor will set the tone for the team with their dedication to first-class service.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Train employees in the company’s customer service policies, procedures, and best practices.
- Daily customer facing interaction via chat, email, and phone call.
- Anticipating escalation and taking over calls whenever needed
- Organizes and oversees the schedules and work of assigned staff.
- Delivers regular and timely coaching and feedback to the team members to enhance performance.
- Manages a team of assigned customer service representatives and ensures they comply with company guidelines particularly related to quality of service.
- Monitors or reviews calls or other correspondence between representatives and customers.
- Ensures that representatives are informed about changes to company products and services.
- Prepares knowledge-based documents such as summaries and responses to frequently asked questions.
- Train agents on how to adequately address problem over the phone or how to write correspondence.
- Identifies opportunities to update or improve customer service procedures and makes recommendations to the Director of Customer Experience or other appropriate staff.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Experience:
- At least three years of customer service supervisory role required.
- Excellent problem solving, leadership and customer service skills.
- A customer-oriented and problem-solver mindset
- High volume phone queue experience required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Extensive knowledge of customer service procedures and principles.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to work accurately and efficiently while managing multiple tasks.
- Ability to resolve customer complaints and issues while maintaining a professional and calm demeanor.
- Ability to coach, mentor, and motivate customer service representatives.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software
- AS400 (software) experience or furniture background, a plus
Salary depends on experience. Medical/Dental/401k/ Profit Sharing Benefits.
Please email resume to email@example.com or fax (510) 233-0029