Hospitality Project Coordinator
Reports to: Hospitality Sales Manager
Job Type: Full-Time
As a family-owned company, PALECEK values integrity, loyalty and strong partnerships. We are driven to improve, innovate and inspire. We bring our personal best to every aspect of our business, from our design and craft, to our internal teamwork and customer service. We are passionate about creativity and believe beautiful spaces enhance the quality of life.
Manage all aspects of projects from concept phase initiation to completion. Responsible in developing, understanding project time frames, financials, and outcomes by managing and overseeing all aspects and life cycles of all medium to high level projects. A project coordinator is to work closely with upper management, outside sales representatives and other departments related to the direction of each project to ensure each project is organized and on schedule. Responsibilities also include generating formal quotes, generating margin sheets for review, submitting drawings and swatch samples, organizing, tracking, recording and disseminating documentation and information, as well as providing high level service to customers and accounts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Manage daily activities relating to high level customer account management, including order processing, project management, tracking of production, collecting and tracking product shop drawing, finish sample, product sample approvals, inventory allocation and management, telephone communications, and project quoting on small to large opportunities.
• Thoroughly vet customer product specification sheets, customer needs, and request for quotes.
• Maintain open project opportunities within respective sales territory, with periodic follow up to customers, and sales representatives.
• Monitor project plans, project schedules, production lead times, budgets and expenditures.
• Prepare, organize, attend, and facilitate project meetings as needed or when appropriate to ensure projects adhere to customer’s specific requirements and timelines, including documenting and following up on important actions and decisions appropriate for each project.
• Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
• Providing administrative support as needed.
• All other duties as assigned
• 5+ years of project coordinator experience preferred or relative field.
• High energy motivated individual with strong and detailed work ethic.
• Excellent inter-personal and communication skills both written and verbal.
• Strong computer skills: PC for Windows, Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Organization Skills: Self-motivated, detail oriented with excellent follow up skills and time management.
• Math and budgeting: Expected to keep and maintain acceptable margins.
• Analytical skills: Ability to resolve problems that may come up during a typical work day including developing strategies, analyzing data and making decisions that affect the project on a regular basis.
• Ability to work effectively on tight deadlines, both independently and as part of a team.
• Maintain file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures.
• High level customer service diplomacy and professionalism.
• Operate in a professional fast-paced office environment.
• Moderate noise (i.e. business office with computers, phone, and printers, light traffic).
• Ability to work in a confined area.
• Ability to sit at a desk for an extended period of time.
• May require frequent check ins in warehouse environment.
• Regularly required to, stand, sit; talk, hear, and use hands and fingers to operate a computer and telephone keyboard.
• Close vision requirements due to computer work.
• Light to moderate lifting.
• Regular, predictable attendance is required, including hours as business demands dictate.
NOTE: Additional tasks may be assigned to the employee from time to time as the scope of the job may change as necessary by business demands.
The duties and responsibilities outlined and described may not be inclusive of all duties assigned or aspects of the job described and may be amended at anytime at the sole discretion of Palecek.